Le Dang Binh
CHRO (Chief Human resources officer)
- 5 Batchelor of Art National economics University
- Batchelor National Administration accadamy
- Ho Chi Minh National accadamy of Politics
- 1985 – 1991: Officer of Nông Cống foods Company
- 1991 – 2016 : Deputy Director : Department of state reserves, Thanh Hoa Province
Cao Thi Hong
- Bachelor, Banking and finance, National Economic University, Vietnam (NEU)
- Chief Accountant Certificate (NEU)
- Bachelor, English, Hanoi foreign languages University
- Master of Banking And finance, CFVG, Paris Dauphine University, France
- Chief financial officer, Vietnam international Bank
- Deputy General Director, Vietnam international Securities
- Northern manager , retail banking division Techcombank
- Deputy manager , Investment Division , MBBank
- General Director,. IB Securities Company
- BOD IB Securities Company
- CEO, Times Education Company limited Member of
Le Thi Thu Lan
- Bachelor of Law
- Bachelor, National Academy of public Administration
- Bachelor, International trade, National Economics University
- Certificate on graduation of training course of IP law issued by JPO
- Certificate on the Course of Law and expertise Intellectual is by NOIP
- 15 years of working at INVENCO – IP Agent
Ph. D Dao
Head of Patent and Industrial Designs
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in Medicine in Seoul National University, Korea; – Master of Chemical Engineering, Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
- – 10+ years of IP experience in patent prosecution, patent portfolio management, and technology research, specifically including:
- · Extensive experience in substantive review, including a detailed examination of the description and claims of each patent application.
- · Compare prior art findings and review patent applications for compliance with patent laws and regulations.
- · Classify applications related to specific technologies.
- · Search patent databases and determine the patentability of filed applications, manage docket daily to ensure the processing of patent applications.
- · Draft patentability opinions and respond to office actions regarding decisions rendered.
- · Make recommendations to patent applicants regarding patent applications and patent content.
- – 3+ years of executive assistant experience. Highly skilled in communication, time management, and organization. Positively acquired problem-solving skills
Le Viet Hai
Vice Patent and Industrial Designs
- Engineer – Hanoi University of Science and Technology
- lead auditor Enterprise management system (ISO).
- Auditor administration reform.
- Lead auditor of Irca.
- 3 Years of working as Engineer Ford Vietnam Co, Ltd .
- 8 years of working as Expert of productivity and quality management (Department of technology appraisal, Examination and assessment – Ministry of science and technology)
- 6 years of working as CEO, ISC Vietnam Co. ltd,
- Member of International Accreditation Forum (Jas – Anz),
- (Ukas), IAF
Le Thi Thanh Tung
Lawyer – Head of Trademark & Copyrights Department
- Bachelor of Law – Hanoi Law University
- Bachelor of Science – Vietnam National University, Hanoi,
- Certificate on graduation of training course for lawyers
- Certificates for the Course of Law and expertise Intellectual Property
- 11 years of working in Trademark and copyrights at INVENCO Company
- 3 years of working in Trademark and copyrights at INVENMARK Company
To Thi Nhat Ha
Head of Marketing Department
- Bachelor, National Economics University
- Salewoman, Multitech software Company
- Marketing officer, Haki Advertisment Company
- Head of Marketing Department of Viettel HCM
- Sales Manager Anh Minh Import Export Co, ltd.
Cao Van Long
Head of Southern representative Office
- 1999-2003: Bachelor, National Economics University
- Head of Sales Department, Viettel Internet Company – HCM Branch
- Head of Brokerage Department, Vndirect securities Company HCM Branch.
Ph.D Le Chi Tuan
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Hanoi National University, Vietnam
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Arizona State University, USA
- Research Engineer/Project Manager
- GCAS Incorporated, San Marcos, CA [http://www.gcas.net/]
- Senior Software/Project Manager
- Energid Technologies, Cambridge, MA [http://www.energid.com]
- Present Staff Software/Project Manager
- Siemens, Minnepolis, MN [http://www.siemens.com]
- Member of: AAAI, IEEE
Ph.D-Engineer Bui Ngoc Hai
- Engineer in Electrical Engineering, Hanoi University of Science and Technology – Vietnam (excellent degree)
- Master in Electrical Engineering, Grenoble INP – France
- Ph.D in Electrical Engineering, University of Grenoble – France
- Research Engineer, University of Grenoble – France
- R&D Engineer, IDEA – France
- R&D Engineer, ENGIE – France
- Power System Engineer, Alstom Grid – France
- Senior Power System Engineer, General Electric – France
- Member of Global Association of Vietnamese Scientists and Experts (AVSE-G); Organization member of annual Vietnam Sustainability Forum (having many famous key speakers in the world)
Ph.D Le Thi Thuy Linh
- Bachelor in Economics, Foreign Trade University, Hanoi (Title: Major of Promotion)
- Masters in Public Policy and Development, Paris School of Economics
- PhD in Economics, PSL Research University (Paris Sciences et Lettres), Paris-Dauphine University
- Intern at French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD)
- Collaborator at International Labor Organization (ILO), Switzerland
- Lecturer at Paris-Dauphine University
- Lecturer at IPAG Business School.
- Member, project manager at Global Association of Vietnamese Scientists and Experts (AVSE-G); member of International Society of Vietnam Economists (ISVE).
Le Hai Chau
- Mechanical Engineers of Hanoi University of Science and Technology
- Vice Manager of Services Department – V-TRAC Group
- Manager of After – Sale Services Department – Phu Thai Industries Company Limited
Tran Kieu Oanh
- Bachelor of Foreign Trade University
- Bachelor of Ha Noi Law University
- Sale Executives of Vietcombank Hung Yen Branch
- Team Leader of Credit Appraise Department – TPBank Head Office
- Sales Manager of TPBank Le Ngoc Han Branch
Ph.D Dang Vinh Dung
- Bachelor of Millitary Medical University
- Master of Millitary Medical University
- Doctor of of Millitary Medical University
- Medical practioner of Abdominal surgical Department of The 108 Millitary central Hospital.
- Medical practioner of Obstetric & Gynecological Department of The 108 Millitary central Hospital.
- Vice director of Infertility treatment Center of The 108 Millitary central Hospital
Ph.D Doan Thi Xuan Huong
- B.Sc. in Surveying, Department of Geodesy and Cartography, HUMG
- M.Sc. in Surveying, Department of Geodesy and Cartography HUMG
- PhD in Geography, School of Geography, University of Southampton, United Kingdom
- Lecturer Department of Geodesy, HUMG1999 – 2003 Collaborator – GIS specialist, project consultant FPT1996 – 1998 Collaborator – GIS specialist Centre for Informatics Technology , HUMG
- Teaching assistant, Demonstrator School of Geography University of Southampton, United Kingdom GIS expert Geodata Institute University of Southampton, United Kingdom
- Lecturer Department of Geodesy, HUMG
- Head of Multilateral Cooperation Division International Cooperation Department Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment
RESEARCH WORKS AND T ECHNICAL PUBLICATION S
Doan, H.T.X., 2007, Soft classification and land cover mapping from
remotely sensed imagery (Ph.D thesis).
Doan, H.T.X. and Foody, G.M. , 2007, Increasing soft classification
accuracy through the use of an ensemble of classifiers,
Journal of Remote Sensing , volume 28, number 20.
Foody, G.M. and Doan, H.T.X., 2007, Variability in soft classification
prediction and its implications for sub -pixel scale change detection and
super-resolution mapping, Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote
Sensing, volume 73, number 9.
Doan, H.T.X. and Foody, G.M. , 2007, Reducing the impacts of intra -class
spectral variability on soft classification and its implications for super –
resolution mapping, Proceedings of the IGARSS0 7, 23
Foody, G.M. and Doan, H.T.X., 2006, Impacts of class spectral variability
on soft classification pre diction and implications for change detection ,
Proceedings of the IGARSS06 , 31 July – 04 August, Denver, Colorado.
Doan, H.T.X. and Foody, G.M. , 2005, Increasing soft classification
accuracy through the use of an ensemble of classifiers, Proceedings of the
IGARSS05, 25 – 29 July, Seoul, Korea.
Doan Thi Xuan Huong, 2001, Applying GIS technology to create digital
elevation model (DEM), Selected Works of Scientific Research Reports ,
Hanoi University of Mining and Geology, Vietnam .
Hoang Ngoc Ha, Dinh Cong Hoa, Doan Thi Xuan Huong, Nguyen Quang
Minh, 2001, Transformation between TM and UTM projection data and
using transformed data to create DEM by 3D technology , International
conference, Vietnam Associationof Geodesy -Cartography-Remote
Sensing and International Association of Geodesy, 16 -17 November, 2001.
Doan Thi Xuan Huong, 2001, Applying GIS technology to
utilize digital elevation model (DEM) (M.Sc. thesis).
Doan Thi Xuan Huong, 2000, Programming programme to digitise
from the field data, Selected Works of Scientific Research Reports , Hanoi
University of Mining and Geology, Vietnam .
Doan Thi Xuan Huong, 1998, Applying Mapinfo software to build and
manage cadastral map, Selected Works of Scientific Research Reports ,
Hanoi University of Mining a nd Geology, Vietnam.
Doan Thi Xuan Huong, 1996, Applying some GIS software such as
MapInfo, Arc/info, and some modules of the Intergraph Corporation to
create and manage cadastral map (B.Sc. thesis).
Dao Viet Phong
- 2010 – 2014: Studied Graphic Design in Auckland University of Technology (AUT), New Zealand
- 2014 – 2016: Graphic Designer in illicit Custom Design, New Zealand
- 2016 – 2018: Graphic Designer in Helix JSC, Hanoi
- Work as a Freelancer with many customers and companies